7/1/12

~Inspiration meets Reality~

    Inspiration can't be summed up in just a few words, so instead of typing out a bunch of lists for my first post, I'm going to show everyone some examples of what/who inspires me and what the results of my inspirations are.


This photo compliments of: snappygourmet.com 

Cookies 'n Cream Martini Candle
My Niece Lily and My Nephews Jonah and Ezekiel
Kid Inspired Cupcake Air Fresheners - Blue Train inspired by Ezekiel, Red Truck inspired by Jonah
Lily's Blueberry Cobbler Ice Cream - Inspired by Lily
My Papaw (and me, 1 year old) - I love and miss you!
<> C7AH7BFKNCJV
Holiday Cheer Candle - Reminds me of Thanksgivings and Christmases when I was growing up, which of course reminds me of the family members who have passed away.
    As you can see, my inspiration comes from a number of sources, so I would've been typing forever if I had typed out a list everything that inspires me.

I'm planning on posting some "How-To's", and some other things I've learned from experience and from other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C7AH7BFKNCJV http://candlesbylisatennessee.blogspot.com/atom.xml