7/12/12

Best Sellers

So, I didn't think these would become as big of a hit as they have. I suppose that's what I get for underestimating what has now become my best selling candle. - Perhaps I should underestimate my candles a little more often so I can be surprised over and over again, huh? Haha. Just kidding.

I thought everyone might like to see what's good this season in my neck of the woods, so here's the current list (and photos) for Summer 2012. If more items make the list, I'll post photos and information for anyone interested. :)

"Be Mine" Cupcake Candles - (front to back:) Casanova Cupcake - Apple Cinnamon Scented; Sweetheart Cupcake - Berries 'N Cream Scented; Precious Cupcake - Cinnamon Bread Scented

Snickerdoodle Jar Candle

Thanksgiving Blessing Jar Candle (Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Scented)

Cappuccino Jar Candle

Cranberry Jar Candle


French Vanilla-tini

Key-Lime Colada Martini

Double Espresso Martini

Strawberry-Kiwitini

Cookies 'N Cream Martini


Chocolate Martini



For details on how to get your own "Be Mine" Cupcake Candle(s), Jar Candle(s) and/or Martini Candle(s), please go to www.etsy.com/shop/CandlesByLisaTN (to order or contact me) or (for contacting me or to get a sneak peak at new items)  www.facebook.com/CandlesByLisaTennessee   - Some candles are listed on Etsy, others are custom order only. Pricing is on Etsy.

Local Customers may still order in person or over the phone but please do not leave voicemails containing your order. If leaving a voicemail, simply leave your name, phone number and state that you are interested in ordering candles. I will call you back ASAP during business hours: 10AM-9PM.

1 comment:

  1. Prior to pouring the wax into the mold you will need to insert the wick from the bottom of the mold.
    __________________
    Candlemaker

    ReplyDelete

C7AH7BFKNCJV http://candlesbylisatennessee.blogspot.com/atom.xml